05.08.11-My old TRUE story '11

I never knew that this world was full of lies.
Some could be honest,
some could be playful ;or is it just a lie.
Day-by-day,
I finally knew that you weren't fooling around.
I believed you.
One day, I found out I was being fooled.
You're just toying me. 
I hate you.

You found out who was my best friend,
now you're planing to ruin our friendship.
You took her away from me,
and she liked you ; I'm so angry.
I asked her why did she liked you,
she replied because you are way awesome.
My jealousy appeared,
and start saying bad rumors about YOU.
She is on your side,
she starting to hate me.

I tried to tell her the truth,
but she wont listen ; it was YOUR FAULT.
The next day,
she ignored me the whole period ; it was YOUR FAULT.
People keep asking me,
why aren't you with her?
My face went black ; starting to cry.
I went to see my pretend mum,
told her everything that just happened.
She also hated her ; cause she is a flirting type.

Maths period,
I always sit with her ; but she don't wanna.
People keep on staring at us,
kept on saying why are they seperated?
Aren't they always best friend?
Durring recess,
saw her crying in the classroom.
All I can do is stare;because she is with YOU.
Tears kept on coming out,
face are all red and full of tears.

After recess,
we went back to class ; saw her crying again.
I wanted to comfort her ; but YOU're with her.
P'mum tried to help me solve the problem,
by using a note; so yeah p'mum gave her.
We got well by using a note,
Im so happy :) thanks to p'mum ;)
Shes the best on solving problems. 

Now every one hates YOU,
all they need to do is '忍' your attitude.


-lyers are always hiding behind me ; but why? :/