19.07.11

Damm, i hate her!!i know shes pretty but so mean and anoyying >:( she made my precious pencil gone :( i know this sounds stupid but that pencil been with me for 5 years! 5 years man!! argh next time i dont wanna borrow her anything!-grr- Dont say that im pervert but if i were a boy , have lil bird , i would have rape her by that time >:) shes just lucky! lucky i said! now she owe me a pencil sob.
Just to warn myself next time. i must becareful and not to trusting anyone .

i walked back home today and when i was walking with my frens. i saw some lame guy trying to join our chat. He was like " heyyy ah moii, can i join with u guys?". "oii shes my girlfriend! stfu and go away or else you're in trouble!!" A said that to that guy.(A is a girl ). i laughed and say that was funny for what u say.

Feeling: mood , moody , abit moody
Status: i hate muslims :( they are so mean :(