22.12.11-The result day.

Finally, its the day. I woke up in the morning and first thing i though of is what is the result gonna be?! Getting more and more nervous is not gonna help me. HELP!!












Anyways, i dress neatly and poof to school.
Dad asked me " Are you nervous? " .  I STARED at him. He kept quiet.
I didnt ate my breakfast so I went to eat some nasi lemak near by the school.
After eating , ITS RESULT TIMEE!!! omg, everyone is so nervouss!!.
Teacher wanted to yell out all those who have a lots As. 30 peoples get straight As. < wow so much! @_@. 
My name didnt yelled out ^^ because i am not that smart xD
Teacher told us to come infront and find your own class teacher. 
I found my teacher, EVERYONE IS STILL NERVOUS.
Untill, its my bestie turn. She got 2As! and a pass :) CONGRATZ LEMON!! (Y) 
Then, its my turn. I got 1As ! and also a pass :) CONGRATZ ME (Y)


 I surprised our results went so good! -CLAPS-














YAY!!!! -jumpjump-