18.11.11-firstday

-18.11.11-
The day that i went to Lemon house and have a stay over :)
I told her to wait for me at 8am infront of her house. I fetched Chuichui nearby the big rubbish bin xD ohh, smelly. We arrived at Lemon house at 8:45 something due to my papa go wrong direction -.-.
We went to timesquare by monorail. Arrived during 9 something, so early , not so much shops are open. First, we go eat the chicken :D Yumm, i still can remember the taste xD. Chuichui said she want to eat at OldTown .
After that, we went to our favourite shop KPOP xDDD. Lemon and I were like crazy people , ahha, cant help it :P I bought the keychain of Boyfriend team with their faces on. Lemon bought the keychain of Jong Hyun from SHINee . Thenn, we wanna eat cake at Sungai Wong. Jodie said its very special :D. 3 of us were so excited about the cake but mama and chuichui were not :P We had our first bite of the cake and fly to heaven, HAHA.
kwangmingoes:
 < fan girling LOL