05.09.11

Early morning, we had assembly like usual. It was too boring , I never pay attention to what teacher said. I gone bored until play my friend hand. It's like writing something on her hand. Suddenly, I was in the mood of playing, a chinese teacher called me out. I shocked and act like nothing happened. She keep on calling me out, what else can I do? So I just went out and she talk a lot of bla bla bla. When she call me out, i felt like whacking her.Bot nah, like that would happen? After assembly, I went back to class. UNLUCKY, she is my teacher relief for science class. ARGHH, that makes me more angry , see-ing her face twice, I act like she is not in the class and ran out from the class. L said she wants to go toilet so I go with her. I've been so sleepy laterly.

-I want to bring a bed to school. Can I? =D