29.08.11-Happiest day Ever :) HBDAY ME

I woke up at 7 am. Woah, so damn early!. Mum said i'm too excited about today. I drink milk as my breakfast and went back to bed and rest. L said they will come my house by 9 in the morning. So i waited them, they arrived and straight forward go into my room.They acted like crazy people in my room dancing and singing. Soon, papa said its time to go timesquare. Papa drop us infront of the timesquare , I WAS TOO HAPPY AND GONE CRAZY. Our main thing to timesquare was bowling :)  L said we went there too EARLY , Y advised us to go play game fair while we wait for bowling place open :) After playing games , we went to bowling place and   book one game. Rented their shoes , their shoes are so colourful but so AWFUL O_E .Anyway, the main thing is we had fun :) We were starve to DEATH , Y bring us to food court and bought a special CHICKEN XDD. Its so yummy untill L said "OMG I AM IN PARADISE". It was a spicy chicken , they say i eat untill my face so red. I confused and said "huh? its not really that spicy!". Everytime i eat spicy food face will red one :( Y said " No! I know why she's having a red face! Because im too handsome~" (Y is a girl but she likes to say handsome this word). That was awkward.   After eating, we went to buy Mc  again for our lunch.
Done buying food, we went to sit monorail to go home. L mum said she will wait us at the LRT station. While we waiting for the monorail to come, a indian guy asked Y , is this the station to the Chow kit? Y nodded. I laughed and have no clue that why i laughed, guess im just too weird o-e. Monorail arrived, it filled with lots of people inside. Guess we have to squeeze in and be hamburger for it. Arrived destination and L mum bring us to L new house, we wanted to swim at there. Changed swim clothes and went into swimming pool :) After swimming, we need to change right? we take turns to change.
Lunch, ate mc that we just bought. We feel so tired , fall asleep , ate banana , sing and dance. Finally, we get back our home. :)

At night, mum celebrate it with a chocolate cake ;DD Ate the cake, it wasnt really that yummy. But still , THANK YOU EVERYONE :)

----------
_I online just to see you , you're not online. That disapoints me.We haven't chat for the whole day. I miss you.