20.08.11

Tuition, 2nd last enter the class.The first thing that Mr saw ask was " did u finish your homework?". I was so happy to hear that he said that ,cause i did finish. So i take all my homework out, give it to him. He asked me again " that's all?!". I noded , and he said where is my BM and history?! . I was shocked and asked him again "when did u give me those?". He went angry and said today is your last warning , if u never finish again then don't you ever enter my class!. I felt like crying and don't know why, keep on biting my lips , say this in my heart "I won't cry cause crying is so painful".
I went back home and decide to use daddy lappy , just to see your face. Then u said you can't show me your face cause you're in a mess now. That upsets me :( Im so looking forward to see your face. :( Hm, nevermind there's still next time.

-somehow i want to see your face now :)