13.08.11

Thanks to Ann for the protection. :) I know he is kinda anoyying and not my type, but he still help me. All the students must wait for their parents after the tuition. Most of them had gone back to home , left me and Ann. Ann was suppose to walk home. He said he dont wan to go,because he scare i tio being rob or something.I feel kinda funny, that he was to be my bodyguard today? :/ hah, thats weird for him. 
I went back home , straight forward went into the computer room. Played for 1 hour,went upstairs to study for 2 hours about history @@. Head spinning round and round. After study , daddy asked me wanna go for a ride(bicycle)? Accepted and go with them. Arrived destination , rain starting to fall , dad said nevermind its a small rain so its ok. I listened to my mp5 while i cycle. I cycle for awhile only then my legs get wet. The weather so cold and refreshing. How i wish i could cycle with all my friends in a place like this.:)

-i miss you like i never did.